There are over 200 various kinds of mushrooms to be discovered growing on our world which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, pertains to the concept that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the correct quantity, these amazing fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “magic mushrooms” ‒ can for the short term bring about noticeable changes to your basic cognitive process, vision and physical sensations.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these supera are mostly found in tropical and subtropical grounds and woods. Extensively speaking, they can be noticed on every inhabitable country in a spacious wide range of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most damp of jungles.
The majority magic mushroom strains are assorted varieties of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most typically developed species. For this reason, dozens of amazing strains have come about over the years. Numerous psychonauts affirm that “a cube is a cube” in terms of their results. Nonetheless, these strains can change in their strength, appearance, growing requirements, and overall yields.
In this posting, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
Around 14,000 mushroom species have been identified over the worldwide today. Out of these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door